Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved lives and healthier communities.Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile. Include all.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Ability to do everything under Level One and Two.
* Responsible for external/customer reports.
* Acts as the team trainer/mentor.
* Assists with meetings with the customer
* Working with the customer to better understand our business and what role we play.
* Day to day interaction with hospital management.
* Audit high dollar closures.
* Knowledge and ability to help solve more complex claims (for example; claims from another state).
* Helps with Change Management initiatives
* Ability to work with limited supervision.
* Involvement with the hiring process for new HCR team members.
* Ability to float to different facilities if needed.
* Become a Super User for Advocate Pro and ability to train new HCR's on Advocate Pro.
* Ability to float to different hospitals to assist with vacancies.
* Must be familiar with billing functions.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Commitment
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.