- $213,840.00 -213,840.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
9365 Yank Gulch Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
This Medical Center in western Oregon is seeking an experienced BC/BE Internist for their established Hospitalist program.
Candidates must have skill set to round in critical care areas as the hospital is a Chest Pain Accredited Center. Prefer for the new hospitalist to perform procedures, and ED will run codes.
Centrally located for an easy drive to the Oregon coast or the Cascade mountains with popular ski resorts, hiking, fishing, and more.
Located close to University of Oregon and Oregon State University.
If you are interested in this Hospitalist opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Please contact Gary Nishizaki at direct # or send CV to to be considered.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine
- Stable and secure hospital employed position
- Procedures preferred, but not a must
- Join established Hospitalist program
- Competitive salary and bonus incentives
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance
- Night Block schedule 7on/7off from 7pm-7am
- Low cost of living and highly rated community in the US for quality of life for families
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you
Associated topics: care, care physician, family, family medicine, hospitalist, nocturnist, physician, physician md do, practice, primary care
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.