Territory Sales Executive - IG / MS / HAE / Asthma
165 Sunset Hwy
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
As a Territory Sales Executive, you are responsible for selling CVS/specialty pharmacy services to key targeted physicians, medical clinics, hospitals, and academic institutions. In this role, you will get to support the MS / IG / HAE disease states and be the primary contact for respective providers within the assigned territory. Specialty Pharmacy is our fastest growing business segment making this an excellent opportunity to get on board with CVS Health. You will work independently to formulate and execute effective marketing plans in the designated territory. Your work will also provide patients who have chronic illnesses with a competitive and supportive pharmacy team.
Your success is measured through percent to sales goal metrics, internal and external client satisfaction and success of aligned Inside Sales Representative(s). As a seasoned healthcare sales professional, you have the opportunity to use your personal influence with providers to grow the business. This is a highly visible role where you can own your success and play a key role in driving CVS/specialty's business forward into the future!
Candidates should be flexible for daily travel up to 75% of the time within your territory and driving is an essential function of this role. The territory covers Oregon, Washington, and Alaska. The candidate must live in the territory.
* A minimum of 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical or specialty pharmacy sales.
* Ability to travel to a multi-state territory up to 75% of the time.
* The candidate must be willing to travel overnight.
* Must reside within the territory.
* May require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company.
* Must possess a valid and current driver's license.
* Must possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured.
* If your experience is in pharmaceutical sales, it is preferred that you have hospital and or experience in a specialty division.
* Previous experience working in a complex disease state optimal.
* Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and database applications.
Bachelor's degree required.
**It's a new day in health care.**
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran - we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:...@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-###-#### or ...@us.ibm.com . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-###-####.
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, management, manager of sales, sales director, sales management, sales manager, shift lead, team lead, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.