Urology Opportunity in Southern Oregon
Southern Oregon based health system is seeking a general Urologist to join their Urology team.
- Work out of a state-of-the-art 125 bed hospital.
- Candidates must be board certified/eligible in Urology.
- Year 1 ? Guaranteed base salary of $450,000
- Year 2 ? Compensation will be the higher of the guaranteed base or $/wRVU based salary plus performance incentives of up to 16% of base compensation
- Year 3 and beyond: $/wRVU based salary plus performance incentives of up to 16% of base
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $7,000 annual CME allowance
- 30 days of paid time off per year
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- This is a not-for-profit, comprehensive healthcare system serving 600,000 residents in and around Southern Oregon and Northern California.
- System is comprised of 3 hospitals and 32 ambulatory clinics.
- Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in 2 hours or fly to San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes.
Associated topics: relief, robotics, urology