Loading some great jobs for you...
Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette
Goodwill Industries of the Columbia Willamette currently operates 44 retail stores, four outlets, two online retail locations, and nearly 60 attended donation centers. Those who work at Goodwill get more than a paycheck, they go home with a sense of pride, dignity, and a job well done. They know they are making a difference in the community.
At Goodwill, we help people with barriers to employment find meaningful work. We strive to help people find good jobs in one of our Goodwill retail or donation centers, or outside Goodwill with another employer. Our employment specialists will do their best to put you to work in one of our locations, or help you find employment through the Goodwill Job Connection Program.
About The Job:
Goodwill Industries seeks full time Employment Specialist for our Job Connection department in Woodburn
-Employment Specialists are responsible for helping in the job search of individuals with disabilities or other vocationally disadvantaging conditions.
-Provide job search employment services as-needed.
-Maintain communications and rapport with the business community and referral sources.
* Develop community work sites for assigned programs.
* Provide program participants with job leads and skill training information.
* Maintain accurate and timely case documentation.
* Monitor and provide documentation to ensure accurate data entry information.
* Maintain frequent communication with program participants regarding job search progress.
* Participate in staff meetings and staff training.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE!!!!!!