Medical Surgical Unit Registered Nurse
We have 3 openings
The hours are 12 hour shifts that vary.
Job Summary: Provides direct and indirect patient care in the medical-surgical setting. Communicates with physicians/Nurse Manager/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology. Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment. Additionally, is able to perform general nursing duties in all departments with adequate supervision.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* Current Oregon Registered Nurse Licensure, within state of practice.
* Current BCLS, ACLS, TNCC, and NRP certification.
* Able to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
* Basic computer knowledge.
Associated topics: domiciliary, infusion, intensive care unit, psychatric, recovery, registed, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgical, tcu