Come grow with Vibra Healthcare, where we manage from the bedside up every day. Join a strong, knowledgeable company that values each employee as an individual. Our expanding organization wants compassionate healthcare professionals like you to help us get our patients back to better.
Vibra Specialty Hospital of Portland, a Vibra Healthcare hospital, is the first hospital in Oregon to offer care for the medically complex patient for an extended stay. We provide progressive care for our patients as part of a care plan that will ready them for rehab, skilled nursing, or home care. Our environment is evolving and our staff is growing. We are excited about the possibilities and potential of our hospital; about providing care that we are proud of; building a place to work that is rewarding and positive; and our ability to impact the lives of the patients and families who experience our care. We are seeking dynamic healthcare professionals who share our vision.
Vibra Specialty Hospital of Portland is seeking a Full Time Case Manager - RN or LCSW - to join our team! $1500 Retention Bonus!
The Case Manager is responsible to coordinate clinically complex patient s care across a continuum; ensuring and facilitating the achievement of quality clinical and cost outcomes, negotiating, procuring and coordinating appropriate services and resources needed by the patients, and at key points, intervening to address and resolve issues/concerns. Key in ensuring appropriate sequencing of treatment goals and implementation of a comprehensive discharge plan. Demonstrate knowledge and skills necessary to provide case management services to the patient population experiencing rehabilitation needs.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse or Licensed Social Worker in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor required.
- One (1) year of case management experience preferred. Previous LTAC experience preferred.
- CCM or ACM certification preferred.
- Working knowledge and ability to apply professional standards of practice in job situations.
- Must be assertive and personable with the ability to balance the complex challenge of delivering quality, costappropriate, and service-oriented outcomes.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of the principles and concepts of case management and applicable standards of voluntary and regulatory agencies for review activities.
- Proficient in collecting and retrieving material from medical records.
- Knowledgeable in utilization review, medical terminology, appropriate levels of care, treatment, modalities, statues, and healthcare delivery models.
- Communication skills, both written and oral, must be outstanding and practiced with all internal and external business relationships.
- Interpersonal relationship abilities must be highly refined with negotiation and problem solving skills at a very high level.
- Must possess strong clinical assessment and process skills.
- Critical thinking skills must be demonstrated in all situations.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion!
Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, cardiothoracic, care unit, infusion, intensive, maternal, staff nurse, surgery, tcu